new bulge game pictures

Do you have something in mind -Let's hear it.
Guerrilla Guy

Post by Guerrilla Guy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:32 pm

Alright, $$$ is already spent... To bad I won't see you at the Con... Thanks for bringing another great game from the AaA world out of your mental Canal...

GG :P
"We're airborne. We’re supposed to be surrounded."

Dick Winters to 2nd Lt. George Rice after being told that the 101st Airborne would be surrounded at Bastogne

Games are like my Avatar...

GSmorey

Post by GSmorey » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:27 am

Larry,

By all means, you are welcome as much as you want! And I completely understand about the game. WotC has talked to me about in limited detail so I know where you are coming from...

See you in about 11 days...

Peace,
GS 8)

TMTM

Post by TMTM » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Thanks Larry... sounds like a lot of fun... does it have a lot of heart pumping action like in D-day? You know... where you feel like its neck and neck?

Larry

Post by Larry » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:05 pm

Fascinating question you as there TMTM. The reason I find it so fascinating is because it is full of suspense and tension. Can the line hold? Do we have enough supplies to counterattack? Things like that. This is a fun game to play. I sincerely hope you'll agree with that assessment when the time comes.

Gen. Alexander Patch
Location: Planet Earth, Solar Sys., Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse

Post by Gen. Alexander Patch » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:44 pm

Hey Larry... you probably don't know me since I don't post much in harrisgamedesign.com (I do go to AxisandAllies.org though)--anyway thanks for bringing us another GREAT game (it's gonna be great, right) to add to the A&A family!!! I'm gonna buy it soon as I can... but my only problem is there's only 157 pieces (I hate Hasbro). Don't you remember I asked you for 400.. And btw is there gonna be a 4th edition of Axis & Allies??
"To err is human, to forgive is divine... Neither of which is the current SAC policy."

----Strategic Air Command

elbowsanchez

Sweetness !!

Post by elbowsanchez » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:48 pm

good news to hear!! and good times too for new gaming...

from the looks of the picture the box looks wider / deeper than the dday game, perhaps a larger or better board than the 6 fold wonder??? matrix?

coming from AH, I have no huge expectation for the quality of the "things" that come with the game, but feel confident at least its coming from you and not the AAM shoot off which in terms of "collectible" what a botch...unlike matrix?

would be nice at some point Larry, to have a section for this game on the main forum board...how about matrix?

are you still working with matrix?? been pretty hush hush these days...but then again, so have I ;)

cheers Larry, have fun at Origins, my god I have to get there some time!!! what game that would be with some of the gang here!!

are you still working with matrix? hehe...cant blame a guy for trying... ;p

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:53 pm

"Gen. Alexander Patch" only 157 pieces
I am guessing because of the new 109 unit? or the price of petroleum excuse...anything plastic, including lamination material is getting much more expensive. The place that does my laminating reported 7 increases in what they pay for it in the last year, which means what we pay for it...

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

TMTM

Post by TMTM » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:37 pm

im pretty sure we are getting enough peices to play the game and really thats all you need.. and leaves more resources for other parts of the game to be enhanced which is more important.. plus profits need to be made to keep the future games coming.

Larry sounds great!