Kobu wrote:What I think I like so far:
1. Mongolia entering the war. I'm glad those printed inf numbers will get some use finally. I would though ease the restrictions for how they enter. It's too easy for Japan to circumvent. At the same time, I would give Japan something. Mongolia feels threatened and joins Japan when Allied forces enter China or Korea.
2. Paris NO. It's something to help steer the US towards Europe. It's probably not enough though. The wording needs to be changed to "at least one".
3. German sub interdiction. It's been needed as a standard rule.
1. Odd rule to me, I also think something like this needs to be adjusted. Japan needs some protection out of it also.
2. Exactly how I feel- I like the Paris NO for US and UK but I don't think its enough. I know Larry doesn't want to do this, but the Mexican NO also should go- that would give the US urgency to get the Phil or Paris NO.
3. This rule is nice to have, but in practice I need to see it taken advantage of. It hard enough to get German subs safely into these Atlantic convoy zones.
4. The AA gun rule that makes the unit available for a causualty is an advantage for the Allies than for the Axis. Its like some of your infantry getting extra hits like ACs or BBs
5. Italian DD and TT are now moved to z96- easy cannon fodder for Britain??? Now I have essentially given them 2 of my ships and all Italy gets in return is a lousy Strat Bomber???
6. I do think the SBR changes are easier and promote SBRs more if that be even a little- nice touch.
With all due respect Larry, I'm sorry but I don't see how most of these changes help the Axis who I thought we clearly established need the most help. Allies have just been made stronger. Frankly, I'm not very impressed overall. Larry, please explain these changes, especailly the AAgun thing (very strange and not really needed IMHO).