Convoys

Naval strategy and wise economic moves are both critical in waging this far-flung war across an entire hemisphere. To the familiar elements from Axis & Allies, Axis & Allies: Pacific adds convoys, island air and naval bases, kamikazes, destroyers, and the Chinese army.
Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 pm

In the Advanced A&A that I have posted on this site, we clarified which territories each of the Convoy Routes are associated with.

It helps out in those instances where it might not be clear which territories are affected by the capture of the Convoy Route.

Such a listing would be nice for AAP.

Craig

Flying Tiger

Re: Convoy Routes for LEND LEASE Variant from the U.S.A.

Post by Flying Tiger » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:10 pm

GROGnads wrote:I don't believe that this subject has been broached yet, so I'll be glad to begin this then. There is a very GOOD alternate 'Victory Conditions' Variant created by the esteemed 'Sinister' for use with the 'Pacific' game. In it, there is the ability to SEND up to '12'-I.P.C.s to the U.K. or Aussie player through LEND LEASE, and I wonder if maybe there ought to be a 'Convoy Route' that is denoted for THIS? Some sort of 'markers' could be made up and then placed so that it could then possibly be 'interdicted', along with the other usual ones. What do the rest of YOU think about this 'proposal'?
Hmm, was this put into the game later or something? Because I just got AAP and it has convoy centers from the UK.

Air and navy bases were great ideas. If you made the Pacific bigger in revised you could use these on that gameboard too.
Foolish mortals, I will destroy you all!!!
NOT