values and cost of new Cruiser unit?

We've talked about Advanced A&A... Now I'd like to hear your comments on what YOU envision a DELUXE A&A GAME to be. What would it look like.
Sergente_nella_neve

Post by Sergente_nella_neve » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 am

Imperious leader wrote: ... and Italy had too few troops as motorized divisions ( Alpini)
AAARGH!!! IL, what are you saying??? Italian ALPINI ARE NOT MOTORIZED divisions. They're MOUNTAIN divisions, their equipments were only feets and mules (and some horse), with small size artillery. They were probably the best italian division of WW2 except, maybe, the unique Folgore division, paratroopers that fought at El-Alamein.

Italians motorized divisions in WW2 were only "Torino" and "Pasubio"... But not properly "motorized", they were only "autotransportable", indeed they are only trained for autotransport but they didn't have enough trucks... (see "The war at the russian front", written by Giovanni Messe).
Creator and Administrator of A&A.IT, the first Italian Community of A&A players on the web

..::Sergente nella neve::..

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:57 pm

ok you forced me to be less lazy.

Italian mobile (celere) divisions

1 Eugenio di Savoia
2 Emaneule Filiberto Testa di ferro
3 Principe Amadeo Duca d' Aosta

plus:

101 Trieste
102 Trento
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Larry

Post by Larry » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Comments noted.

FleetAdmiral

Post by FleetAdmiral » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Interesting most interesting.

Hopefully Japan gets to keep its Navy from AA:Revised and gets a Cruiser on top of that..... After, I practically always play as Japan.
Ever had the IJN have 4 BBs, 4 fully loaded CVs, 2 DDs, 5 TRNs, and 1 Sub -VS- 3 US BBs, 3 fully loaded CVs, 3 TRNs, 11 DDs and 1 Sub?

Commands: Galactic Empire Data Bank