Extra A&A, Xeno pieces.

Got something you want to sell or trade
Do it here.
MrFreeze

Extra A&A, Xeno pieces.

Post by MrFreeze » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey there, long time lurker-new member. I've got a bunch of extra stuff that I have no use for, so if anyone is looking for a good deal on extra A&A pieces and parts, here is what I have:

US A&A pieces (I think these are from A&A revised 2004):
3 carriers, 3 battleships, 5 subs, 6 transports, 6 destroyers, 35 infantry, 10 tanks, 8 artillery, 5 bombers, and 14 fighters.

I've also got a few US pieces that are a slightly different shade of green, not sure which A&A game they're from: 10 infantry, 6 tanks.

1991 Axis and Allies rulebook and rules clarifications, IPC's, reference charts, income chart, battleboard, and gameboard.

Tons of National control markers for each country. (These are the thicker ones, I prefer the thin ones).

Xeno:
The Eastern Front (Expansion for A&A Europe) rulebook, money, and charts. World at War original gameboard.
National control markers from Pacific at War: 6 Chinese, 17 US, and 17 UK.
10 black 8-sided dice, plus 1 white and 1 red 8d.
Several white, blue, and black chips.
Several full sets of pieces: light blue, dark blue, light red, dark red, light green, dark green, tan, and gold.

I've also got several WWII soldiers that are close in scale to Axis and Allies pieces, though I'd say only the German paratroopers and the several US infantry are exactly the same size. I've got a bunch of the Germans in several positions if you're interested, I can dig them out and take photos. As for the US infantry I have 4 squatting bazooka infantry, 7 squatting rifle infantry, 17 officers waving pistol, 19 infantry pointing rifle, 17 standing riflemen. I've got other countries and WWII pieces though again, in my opinion the German paratroopers and US infantry are closest in scale (I also have civil war, cowboys and indians, romans, and other military pieces in this scale).

I can take pictures of anything you are interested in.

I'm looking for a set of Russians from A&A Revised 2004, the British from D-Day and/or revised 2004, the thin-style national control markers for each country, or the units from Avalon Hill's 3rd or 4th edition of Rise and Decline of the Third Reich. I'd be open to anything you have to trade though. I also collect DC comics graphic novels and JLU action figures, as well as books on WWII.
Attachments
Xeno pieces.jpg
Tons of Xeno pieces.
Xeno pieces.jpg (174.23 KiB) Viewed 6696 times
Infantry.jpg
US infantry next to US Marine from A&A Pacific
Infantry.jpg (109.46 KiB) Viewed 6696 times
German Paratroopers.jpg
German paratrooper next to original German infantry
German Paratroopers.jpg (99.79 KiB) Viewed 6696 times
Last edited by MrFreeze on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

IchBinDerKaiser

Re: Extra A&A, Xeno pieces.

Post by IchBinDerKaiser » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I've got spare thin control markers for the Russians(from Revised). I'm looking to get some marines from A&A Pacific, and those Chinese Units from Pacific at War interest me.
The only difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense.- Tom Clancey.

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm

I like the German paratroopers. Where did you buy them from?
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:01 am

I got the German paratroopers at a thrift store along with about 1000 other types of 1/72 scale soldiers in a big bag for $6.99 about four or five years ago. I've got more German paratroopers in other body positions as well. If you're interested I can dig them out and take pics.

JamesGG

Post by JamesGG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

I just can't believe that some of you guys have a thrift store near you that actually has 1/72 scale army men....I have been looking for economical scale sized pieces for a long time and I have never found any place that actually carrries them. I guess where I live sucks LOL.

Is there any stores still in business that carry pieces for Axis and allies or rather the scale size for axis and allies? Most of the businesses that sold anything remotely close are all out of business.. :(

Where oh where are the wargaming stores anymore.....

MrFreeze

Post by MrFreeze » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:19 am

My girlfriend at the time was working at the thrift store, so when they were opening the store and she saw the bag of soldiers she told me to come down right away (they weren't allowed to hold things). For $6.99, it was well worth it even for the few pieces that I ended up using. Another time she was able to give me the heads up on a complete 1991 A&A in the games section for $1. I kept the pieces but the charts and whatnot are up for trade. I'm going to take some better pics of those US infantry and post them. His head looks WAY too big from that angle. In reality he looks pretty good, but in this pic he looks to have a huge head.