Axis and Allies Revised- Italy

Axis & Allies Revised by Avalon Hill. Released in 2004.
Axis & Allies is a classic game of war, economics, and global strategy. Victory goes not only to the team that conquers its opponents on the field of battle, but also to the individual player who seizes the most enemy territory.
Guerrilla Guy

Post by Guerrilla Guy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:48 pm

yep! I am not involved in the development process, but I know whatever comes out of that project will be quite dazzling!

GG
"We're airborne. We’re supposed to be surrounded."

Dick Winters to 2nd Lt. George Rice after being told that the 101st Airborne would be surrounded at Bastogne

Games are like my Avatar...

Gen. Alexander Patch
Location: Planet Earth, Solar Sys., Milky Way Galaxy, Multiverse

Post by Gen. Alexander Patch » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi fellow A&A players. I'm new to this website, but I've been playing Axis and Allies since the 2004 edition came out. What is this axisandallies.org thing you guys were talking about? I would like to know if I can join. I have made some cool variants myself that add historical accuracy to the game (my source is wikipedia.org for world war two facts and stuff).

Peace,
Gen. Patch
Commanding Officer
"To err is human, to forgive is divine... Neither of which is the current SAC policy."

----Strategic Air Command

Guerrilla Guy

Post by Guerrilla Guy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:11 pm

axisandallies.org/forums

go there and check it out... Go to the Variants Forums...

GG
"We're airborne. We’re supposed to be surrounded."

Dick Winters to 2nd Lt. George Rice after being told that the 101st Airborne would be surrounded at Bastogne

Games are like my Avatar...

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:37 pm

Yes and again i will invite anybody from these forums to go to the house rules section of that site and let us know you want to help. We are currently working on phase two of three phases. Lends your voice and your skills to the project. Perhaps some of these ideas may find their way back over here when its time to restart the old project of advanced axis and allies by larry harris.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Gen. Alexander Patch

Post by Gen. Alexander Patch » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:47 am

Hey Imp, I saw your Nappy Wars pictures. I think it's a great boardgame, How did you make it?
"To err is human, to forgive is divine... Neither of which is the current SAC policy."

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:16 pm

Illustrator CS2 program. bought alot of books for information.. even a napoleon map book to get ideas.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Gen. Alexander Patch

Post by Gen. Alexander Patch » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:01 pm

Could you tell me where I could buy it? And the pieces, did you mold them too?

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:10 pm

HUH? contact me on my site or email me... i dont sell pieces. you will need to buy risk pieces and those european style risk pieces ( made in france or Hungary) plus pieces from an old game called "broadsides" from milton bradley.. or you can but any fighting sail miniatures ( not GHQ-rip off).