Locked in Combat

Thanks for your input todate. Here is a collection of my thinking at this point. Please feel free to participate in this on going discussion. Your contributions are appreciated. Tell your A&A friends about this so they have a chance to voice what they want in A-A&A. I'll update the the original posting as changes and new ideas are adopted or contemplated.

To be locked in combat or not to be?

To be
57%
Not to be
43%

Total votes: 7

TMTM

Locked in Combat

Post by TMTM » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:40 am

I have been thinking about whether being locked in combat (like in D-Day) would be good... I totally think it would be awesome!

Locked in combat: Where you only roll the dice one round for the attacker and defender... the units that survive are locked in combat until the defenders turn.. he/she can then retreat or continue the fight.

I'm also wondering the follow questions: Would the defender on the offensive be able to bring in more units to support the locked battle... and should the attacker also have the choice to retreat after it's attack because of the fear of counter attack/re-enforced counter attack? Especially the re-enforced counter attack!