Could you do me a favor mr. Harris?

Got a question that you'd like me to answer?
I'll be checking in on this thread now and then and hope I can answer any questions you may have.
MuthaRussia

Could you do me a favor mr. Harris?

Post by MuthaRussia » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:39 pm

Could you join my forums? I need you to join them and talk to the people!

http://3.forumer.com/wartime
visit MY fourms at http://3.forumer.com/wartime

Larry

Post by Larry » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:54 pm

I did visit your site MuthaRussia. It is indeed a nice site. I wish you luck with it.
I really don’t want to confuse people about where they can find me or get in touch.
Consequently I’m going to limit my activities to this site and that of Avalon Hill.

I don’t even talk at Don’s site so don’t feel bad.. Feel free to link to me. Or if you have any other ideas along that line of thinking let me know, Know this, This HTML stuff is all brand new to me and I’m still trying to figure it all out.
Regards,

GROGnads

Permisson Granted?

Post by GROGnads » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:25 pm

Hello Larry, I'm also desirous of having a LINK to this forum on my own. I've gone ahead already and created some on YAHOO and the unique thing about them is that you can actually TALK with one another in CHAT! Very nice feature, if I may add, for folks to get together and as long as they speak the same language, then very innovative. Even IF they don't, they can TYPE in CHAT while others are speaking so that they won't feel left out. I hope that YOU will visit any of them sometime and get to speak with your devoted fans, Larry, but if you do, then I hope that you won't mind if I publicize the event so that MORE folks can enjoy conversing with 'the Great One'. Send me a Private Message either here or on the A-H Boards if you are interested in doing this, thanks. :shock:
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

Carico67

Larry, I need you to check into the FIDA MB

Post by Carico67 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:08 pm

Boss, when you get a sec please check into a new thread and question there and shoot us a response.

The FIDA Tourney appears to be moving along quite well! No huge arguments, and less confusion than I had anticipated.

Thanks chief, C2.
Carico67, Vice Chairman Axis and Allies Members Club (www.aamc.net)
email me for help or questions about PBEM; Carico67@hotmail.com