I'll be checking in on this thread now and then and hope I can answer any questions you may have.
http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/ind ... board=66.0
IMHO- A major letdown compared to AA50. I almost like the Revised map better. I like the artwork but the country shapes look really funky. The "newly sculpted pieces"???- only 4-5 changes to irrelevant pieces. I guess the AA50 added rules are OK though. I will only buy this game for the extra pieces for my AA50 game- the real cornerstone of AA games for years!!!
- Imperious leader
- Posts: 5207
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:04 am
- Location: Moving up to phase line red...
give us a couple new sculps each game for the collectors to keep buying. might as well start with the soviet battleship
I wonder what they with be in these new europe & pacific games????
1. Russian battleship is ugly but different so I still like it. Also love the rest of the naval changes for Russia and the others.
2. Map is small and not enough chips to even set up!- very bad.
3. Need to make a spreadsheet chart substituting for money- not really a big deal.(maybe a job for Krieghund or IM to do)
4. Sculpts are better!
5. I assume UK touches z3???
6. Played once with friend.- possible bid given to Allies this time versus bid given to Axis in Revised.
7. For $28 bucks, you actually get good quality. Overall I am pleased for being a base game.- contrary to my last post in which I rip on the game mercilessly.
I think I have come around to appreciate what this game is for the masses. This is better than Revised in a lot of ways and it will appeal to the masses.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests