Any new about Anniversary Edition?

Got a question that you'd like me to answer?
I'll be checking in on this thread now and then and hope I can answer any questions you may have.
ChristophfromGermany

Post by ChristophfromGermany » Mon May 26, 2008 2:42 am

@ adlertag,

„Herr“ Larry is – as you can imagine – reserved for „Germans only“ :D
(you should know by now that Germans – at least all the stupid Nazis – tended to forbid everything for some ideological reasons just to have something to forbid for others and feel like superman). Ideological and logical reasons are obviously very different things!

Please use the norwegian way to adress Mr. Larry :lol:

@ all: A brilliant way to fill the gap until October and the Anniversary Edition is to read Jonathan Littells „Les Bienveillantes“ („The Kindly Ones“). Or, if you don´t like to read books with more than 1.000 pages, I can recommend Anthony Beevors „A Writer at War – Vasily Grossmann with the Red Army 1941-45“ with first-hand impressions of the Eastern Front.

PS: Isn't it great to have online conversation with the creator of these wonderful games and with so many fans around the world.
ChristophfromGermany

No decent man can prefer war to peace, because at peace-time the sons burry their father while at war, the father burries his sons. (Herodot)

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm

ChristophfromGermany wrote:Isn't it great to have online conversation with the creator of these wonderful games and with so many fans around the world.
Yes, it is. :D
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

Larry

Post by Larry » Wed May 28, 2008 9:12 am

Ya, Si, Oui ... I find this internet thing to be simply amazing. It makes the world a smaller place - and in this case, that's a good thing. I really don't care much how you address me or what you call me... Just don't call me late for dinner :D.

Sergente_nella_neve

Post by Sergente_nella_neve » Thu May 29, 2008 9:07 am

Ok, Larry! :wink:

So I call you for a real original wonderful italian PIZZA?!? Margherita? Diavola? Capricciosa? Sure! You can come here when you want, just ask for me and I will wait for you! :D

...And if you don't like pizza, then maybe you could love spaghetti al pomodoro or tagliatelle al pesto or lasagne al ragù... 8)

This is the minimum I can do to thank you for Axis&Allies games... Just give us some new notice!
Creator and Administrator of A&A.IT, the first Italian Community of A&A players on the web

..::Sergente nella neve::..

Krieghund

Post by Krieghund » Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 am

You're making me hungry, Sergente!
A&A Developer and Playtester

"War is much more fun when you're winning!" - General Martok

Craig A Yope

It's on me!!!!!

Post by Craig A Yope » Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Larry- You come on down to WBC and I will buy the beers!:D

I will even buy them for Krieghund, that is if he decides to show up. :roll: :wink:

If not then, the least I can do is buy a round at Origins. Right? You going to be there?:?:

Craig

Larry

Post by Larry » Thu May 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Sergente_nella_neve: When I clicked on you http://axiandallies.forumup.it/ I’m told that there is no such site. As for Pizza in Italy… Oh yeah. When I was in the Army I was based in Vicenzia for a couple of years (loved it) and loved the food among many other aspects of Italy.

Yope: Have you seen the cost of fuel and airfares lately? (rhetorical question I’m sure).
I’d love to meet with you. I’d bet we could have a great time. Who knows, perhaps we will get together one of these days. AND IT’S ME WHO BUYS THE BEERS.

adlertag

Post by adlertag » Thu May 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Larry, your spinnin globe is looking good, man.

But its the Revised 4 ed. globe, right ?

So how about making a globe with Anniversary map, huh ?

Through us a bone