new bulge game pictures

Do you have something in mind -Let's hear it.
GROGnads

What the 'Fahrvugnuggen'?

Post by GROGnads » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:34 pm

Now, just WHEN are they going to provide some actual 'proper' German Artillery 'pieces'? Then there's those 'Nebelwerfers' that were extensively 'used' during this and ought to have some "representations" ya think? yeah yeah, them 'Trucks' just HAD to be included huh? Maybe they'll 'get' some "long range" out of such by 'coasting' downhill with these?
"You had to 'GO'!?! Now we ALL have to 'GO'!" BIG Joe-"Kelly's Heroes"-the MOVIE

Blair

Re: What the 'Fahrvugnuggen'?

Post by Blair » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:00 pm

GROGnads wrote:Now, just WHEN are they going to provide some actual 'proper' German Artillery 'pieces'? Then there's those 'Nebelwerfers' that were extensively 'used' during this and ought to have some "representations" ya think? yeah yeah, them 'Trucks' just HAD to be included huh? Maybe they'll 'get' some "long range" out of such by 'coasting' downhill with these?

I personally think the flak88 is perfect for now since it did have AA capabilities and was also just a regular piece of artillery.

And the thing about the trucks, I kind of like them so far, I mean, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that they'll either be used as infantry transport and/or for just supplies transportation, I never really thought about any kind of combat capabilities a truck could have. I kind of doubt it has any actually.

But I think that if some rules were ever changed where a piece of artillery for the ground was used, as well as an anti-air piece was also used. I think it would be cool to see the flak88 for air and nebelwerfer for ground. But I really want to see the kyatsuk (I doubt I spelled that right). The russian truck with what appear to be rockets. :lol: