new bulge game pictures

Do you have something in mind -Let's hear it.
Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:43 pm

larry can we get any other pictures of the game? say the back of the box?
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Rune Blade

Post by Rune Blade » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 pm

Larry,

This is the first time I've posted a message to you. First of all, thank you for you exellent new game I can't wait to get. Second, I was hoping to get more information on the card and turn-based element of the game. Is it based like D-Day or is there more complexity to the different turns? Is it a card-based game?

http://axisandallies.metalsaber.com

Home of Operation: Sealion and Market Garden

Rune Blade
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:46 pm

Rune i got the games... Thanks... I wish you would just roll up the maps and use rubber bands rather than crease them ( fold them) and then roll them and tape them. Its ok but some people like a good copy.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Rune Blade

Post by Rune Blade » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 am

Imperious,

I'm glad you got the games. I noticed I got feedback from you. Those actually aren't creases. Those are the papers that I put together and then taped. The games are printed out into 12 seperate sections and then taped together. I then laminated them. I don't have the means to print out the entire map. I have to do it in sections and then put it together.

If they ended up being creased after lamination or during shipping, I'm really sorry about that. I hadn't noticed any creases when I rolled them up to ship to you.

I do hope you enjoy them as I have had tremendous fun making them. Especially Sealion.

RB
Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

elbowsanchez

Post by elbowsanchez » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:12 pm

Larry said:
Let's play yes and no..
You ask, I yes or no it.
Ready? Begin...
1. gameboard = same design? 6 fold...

2. is it just me or does the box seem deeper? perhaps a unit tray?

3. standard colors for units? or will we see some new combo of colors / ie irish cream? booger green for the limys?? (no offense brits!!)

4. do you get a say in the art department? please no more blood and erection pictures!!!

5. will we expect to see you at walmart this time???

6. are you still working with matrix?

7. anything you would like to add???

8. will Drax be happy? Adlertags son is counting on you Larry!!

ES
-The evil Bert & friend

TMTM

Post by TMTM » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:14 pm

your funny elbowmacaroni!

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:58 pm

Also what are these combat strips? the game includes four of them.

Thank god you went in for the d12. thats a major evolution of the game and it will pay dividends as we get national unit values with the new pieces. Also, please allow the defender to retreat in combat.

xxstefanx

Post by xxstefanx » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:53 pm

Krieghund wrote:Well, like I said, it's not really a complaint. More of a disappointment. When I first heard there'd be a Bulge game and 4 new minis, my first thought was Tigers. Just a gut reaction.

However I'm very pleased with the fact that there will be supply rules. And the D12 thing shows that we really can have an impact here! I'm looking forward to this game.
Exactly my thoughts!
4 new pieces but NO TIGERS??? CANNOT BE!

Well, in fact I still cannot believe it! :(

Or on another thought I assume every German player would have gone for (King)Tigers for first choice! :wink:

Looking forward to the release though and wish you a huge success, Larry!