the new russian naval miniatures in Axis & Allies 1942

Do you have something in mind -Let's hear it.
Imperious leader

Re: the new russian naval miniatures in Axis & Allies 1942

Post by Imperious leader » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

oh dear.... Just give your mind a rest.

Don't come in and tell me or anybody else who loves and who hates AA games.

How many copies of AA50 do you have?

I got 6

How many copies of Revised do you have?

I have 8

How many copies of AAE do you have ?

I got 26

I can go on, but the point is i put my money where my mouth is and until you do as well do not come in various threads looking for fights with people who you have contempt for. Hold your contempt for your own self. Just be in the conversation like everybody else and not try to hijack treads with your gibberish. That's easy enough isn't it?

Just worry about yourself and leave others alone.

good greif.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

Craig A Yope

Post by Craig A Yope » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am

Hold your contempt for your own self. Just be in the conversation like everybody else and not try to hijack treads with your gibberish. That's easy enough isn't it?

Just worry about yourself and leave others alone.
If only you could live by your own words. :roll:

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 pm

It's not really my business ... well maybe it is to some extent, but I wish you guys could get along better. The way I see it, all of us have an underlining commonality and interest that not everyone shares - Namely Axis & Allies. Hey, please try to get along. We're all here in this trench holding off those oncoming enemy tanks and trying to defend our part of the line. If we spent more time and energy focused on the enemy (indifference), we could make one hell of a stand here. There are some really bright guys here. Let's respect and recognize those things we have in common and spend less time arguing. Otherwise, somebody is going to get pissed off and leave- We'll all be less for it. Now if I've got to come back here again and tell you to pipe down... :roll:

questioneer

Post by questioneer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah homies- take that.
Peace to the Middle East.
Don't worry, be happy.
Hakuna Matata

You guys need to get it together. Bunch of sissies.
Maybe you guys need to call the WWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-bulence!!! :P

MatildaMike

Post by MatildaMike » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Uhh.....IL.....I hate to tell you this, but, yes, you do seem to complain a lot - and you also throw out so much info (BS?) that your good points get lost in all the noise. Some of your posts are interesting - you have good info and good comments - but, you tend to have diarrhea of the keyboard and your good points get lost in your bluster.....

BTW - How does how many copies of a game indicate one's level of 'love' for a game? I guess to me, unless you give them as gifts, what point is there to owning 10 copies of a game? Unless you have all 10 set up at the same time to play them? I guess I do not see the connection between copies of a game and my love for that game...

While on the topic of love for the game - I would be careful in questioning Greg's passion for A&A. The amount of his TIME and in some cases his MONEY he devotes to A&A running tournaments, events and such far outweigh owning multiple copies of a game.

MM

Imperious leader

Post by Imperious leader » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 pm

I did not make any complaints at all. Its somebody else looking for something, magnifying it and picking a fight. Go look at who made the kettle black to start with. This is not a thread about anything except:
the new Russian naval miniatures in Axis & Allies 1942
Lets just do as Larry has asked. No more posts about things that sidetrack a most joyous news of two more AA games! If you don't like me then PM me about your gripes.
We really need an Axis and Allies World War one game so i can play that on August 1st, 2014.

thoes426

Post by thoes426 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:35 pm

Well it's nice to see nothings changed on the forums! :lol:
1. Thanks Larry for giving us two new games to look forward to, God help us the day you say enough and retire. by the way how's your dad?
2. I like the new Russian pieces and look forward to using them on my big world map where all countries are played by individual players and we bash it out for control of the world!
3. well shit i guess there aint no 3. so i'll crawl back into the shadows and continue laughing at the egos try to out talk each other! :wink:
peace out!
Thoes426 :twisted:
Strength lies not in defense but in attack.
Adolf Hitler

Larry

Post by Larry » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:55 pm

My Dad is great!

Thanks for asking.